Health & Safety Protocols
The Betsy is our home, and we’ve taken the utmost care to open it to you.
To ensure that your stay at The Betsy is safe and stress-free, we have meticulously rebuilt our health and safety protocols from the ground up, incorporating state-of-the-art technologies and reimagining our interior spaces to minimize contact, maximize cleanliness, and make you feel at home.
- We will carefully sanitize every aspect of each room, with no exception
- We will treat each room with the latest electrostatic disinfection technology, in addition to cleaning all surfaces with EcoLab-sourced disinfectants and Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Mattresses, pillows, and linens will be collected, cleaned, and disinfected to the highest possible standard
- We have redesigned our rooms to eliminate nonessential items and have replaced all glassware with individually wrapped paper cups
- All mini fridges will be emptied and sanitized for each guest’s exclusive use
- With the cleaning and disinfecting process completed by our housekeeping team, each room will be thoroughly inspected by a supervisor before being completely sealed until each guest’s arrival
Our Common Areas
- With thoughtful, widely spaced furniture arrangements, and generously spaced restaurant seating, our common areas are conducive to social distancing
- Our elevators will be sanitized continuously throughout the day and night, and we have installed self-sanitizing buttons in our elevators
- Hand sanitizer stations are in place throughout the property
- We are expanding our options for personalized event floor plans, as well as creative food station setups and serving methods, to allow for consistent social distancing and to maximize guest and staff safety
- We will continue to monitor public health trends locally and beyond, as well as advances in sanitation technology, to help keep our guests, staff, and community safe
We look forward to welcoming you to The Betsy and to making you feel at ease and at home.